Sunday 2 February 2014

Eat Good! Feel Good! Things have slowed down...

First off - Happy Sunday! I hope you like my new blog design changes! I am so happy to see things having a change around. 
_______________________________________


Again, this week has been a bit slow with the whole healthy eating again. I have adjusted well to new medication which is a positive. After a couple of 'off' days I have picked up again, which is great too! So, how has my week been?

* I am still eating salads for lunch but I have found some days I can't finish much and I don't eat much more. I can tell I am back at work.

* I have done well with exercise, I managed three pole sessions this week. I even got a new move I have been working on for some time as well! 
* I have ate at my parent's a few nights this week which was nice. I ate healthy with chicken, pork and vegetables over the few nights. 
* I have been let down with my snacking unfortunately. I have been into chocolate after work alot. Oops. So that is something I need to cut back on next week.
*I had some alcohol at the weekend so I had coke and sprite! Fizzy drinks!! It has been a long time but it was a nice treat. 
*Other than that I have stuck with camomile the majority of the week with a daily green tea.


[Source]

So next week I want to work on my snacking and I hope to cut it down a little more. I am increasing work to 4 days next week so I am sure tiredness will be a factor to overcome. Time will tell. I can say I am finding my stomach becoming less bloated which is fantastic!

Link up any healthy posts from today or the week gone by and we can keep supporting one another!




Take All Chances
How has your week been?


Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest


Linking with:
Venus Trapped in Mars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...