Monday 6 January 2014

There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does...

First off, ignore the fact I am tucking into some chocolate as I type this - I am allowed some treats, yes? Basically I wanted to say just how awesome the response to my last post has been. My decision to go healthy for the New Year has struck a chord for many. I am not choosing to see this as a resolution of mine (because I have no will power when I think I must do something) but as a lifestyle change.

Comments of luck and stories of similar endeavours have made me smile. This just highlights the brilliance of the blogging community. We all support and help one another. I have also found a lot of support through my instagram where I have been documenting my journey so far. It is lovely to know so many of you out there are taking an interest in your health.

It's not going to be easy, after all, changing a lifestyle to takes time and patience. It won't always be easy but your body will start to love you for it. I am hoping to gain a clearer mind and more energy alongside complimenting the vitamin supplements and meds I am taking.

Check out Sarah over at Venus Trapped for some fellow 'Get Fit' bloggers:
Venus Trapped in Mars
As much as I have done well today, I realise it is only my first day and I still have a mountain to climb. So, for you AND me, here's some inspiration.








All images from : Pinterest





Find Me
twitter/bloglovin/pinterest/instagram 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...