Sunday 1 September 2013

Oh NYC ... if I must!

I booked up for a trip to NYC in October school holidays. I can not wait! This year has been most unusual, I have made it to September and I haven't left the country! In previous years I have been away travelling and I loved it. But buying my first property and dealing with health issues has left me confined to home.

I love home, I really do but I have itchy feet. Feet that want to move and want to travel. So I sat down with my finances and decided that I could afford a trip away. So where was I to plan? New York City of course!

I am no stranger to the city - having visited it many, many times (just to share a few) : see here, here and here.


There is something about the city which I love. It has a pull which I can not shake, as soon as I sit in the cab and make my way into the city I feel at home. So to book this city break is going to keep me going through the first half term of the new school year. 


I love this city.


What recommendations would you give for NYC?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...