Sunday 27 January 2013

Home Sweet Home...

I have BIG news today... yep, it is that big I need the help of caps!  I have been waiting to share this new for some time but it was finally sorted last week.

As of Friday, I am now officially a home owner. I purchased my first property all by myself. That's right, I am a single lady doing it for myself.It has come at a time when a 'project' is something I welcome in my life. I have already been in to start painting. 


I will be keeping you all updated in the 'transofrmation' as I go. Today I want to share a few images from my new home...


Says it all ...



I purchased the paints and cleaning products which are taking residence in the living area for the moment as I work my way around the home.

All the tools for the job...




Today I was having a peek out my widow only to see.... a squirrel!!! How cute is that?

Spot my new friend...


I will be updating more as the flat turns into a home.  Hopefully this will be the start of an exciting new chapter in my life after all the sadness and heartbreak after last year.

What would your advice be for me starting a new home?
Mingle 240

5 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

Pretty awesome! looks really cute! congrats on your new home!

Linny said...

Visiting from Mingle Monday! Congrats on the new home! It looks really nice, time to check out Pinterest to see what all you can decorate it with! Have a great week! xo

Therese said...

I found your blog randomly, but let me say CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS. I have a particular admiration for women who navigate their lives without help. It's something I was never able to do.

Johnnie Blount said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Take All Chances - Missy said...

@EtE -Thanks for stoppng by! It's always fun to have new readers!

@ Lisa - thank you .. it's scary but fun!

@Linny - Oh I have been scouring Pinterest for colour schemes haha! What woudl I do without it?

@Therese - Thank you you so much. I do feel particularly indpendent which is a nice feeling as it was not like me a few years back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...