Saturday 5 January 2013

Doctor, doctor...

It's a new year and so far it hasn't treated me as well as I hoped. Being ill just makes me feel a little off kilter and not ready to see the possibilities of the new year.Also, Dr Google has correctly (obviously, everything is the truth on the Internet) diagnosed me with both sinusitis, glandular fever and flu. Who needs a real life doctor?

You can always get an appointment with Dr Google... {source}


I am however planning a few changes in my life and in the blog sense. It wont be the layout because I quite like the look I have but there will be a few new things for you all. I know I've been rather up and down posting this past few months but I'm ready to blog it out again. 

I want to say a big thank you to those readers who have came back and started to join me on my journey once again. That and your lovely comments are very much appreciated and put a smile on my face! 


Please tell me I am not the only one to have turned to Dr Google for advice?




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I may not ask Dr. Google, but I rely on my pharmaceutical mom and our drug comparison!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

So really that means that I am almost turning into a Dr Google?! We are pretty knowledgable now so it's near enough the same.

Samantha said...

I try SO hard not to go to Google for a diagnosis. It's like a death wish waiting to happen. I'm convinced I have cancer and 3 days left to live once I'm done!

Hope you feel better soon!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@ Samantha - Thank you! I still do not feel my best but surely it will clear sooner rather than later!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...