Wednesday 13 June 2012

A photo speaks a thousand words...

I was showing a friend some photos today of different people and places I visited. Many a times when I look at photos, I spot random people in the background or I see things I never noticed when I was at that exact place. It makes me wonder how many people's photos am I part of? Not just any photos, what about those special photos which we treasure? 

I had someone look through some of the photos in my phone the other day and I launched myself to get it back from them. There was nothing to be worried about seeing but I kinda felt like they were reading my diary. After all, my photos document my life. I am happy to share but only when asked or when I allow someone to look at them. 

I then decided that I wanted to share some of my snaps with you all to let you see what I've been up. While choosing some, I realised that a lot of my shots were food based...read into that what you will!



In my montage I have images of wedding dress shopping as my twin is marrying net year, limited edition Vodka which I sent to my brother, concert photos from Westlife and Coldplay as well as Union Square in NYC. There are a few others in there too...like my 'work' cup which tells people to obey me. Obviously this is highly appropriate as a teacher.

I would love to have some of you share your life photos so feel free to post links in comments!

3 comments:

Beloved said...

Posting from the Welcome Wednesday Hop. I love your images. I'm a new follower. Perhaps you'll stop by my blog sometime.
Peace and good.

Anonymous said...

fun pictures!! it is always fun to look back...I think it helps us remember too.
I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
I have to get better at taking pictures!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Beloved - Thansk for stopping by, glad you like the photos!
@Momof8- It really is nice to look back and yes I hope I never forget but if I do, I don't have to worry too much!! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...