Tuesday 19 April 2011

A day of animals...

I have been out and about today and either I have been a lot more observant than normal (I am generally always in my own little world...it's fun) or I have completely forgot what it is like to be on public transport and wander around during the day time (28 kids kinda stops me from doing that). I decided to park and ride into town today...this was because there is no where to park in town during the day I felt like I would cut down my carbon footprint ever so slightly.

As I was parking, I had to stop and do a double take, there was a giant cat with its head in an exhaust pipe!! It wasn't stuck, don't worry. I don't know what it was doing, either a mouse ran into it (which is impossible because it would know that the cat would sit and wait for it), it looked fun or it was just a bit silly. Either way it was strange! The cat itself was just a bit shabby looking bless it, wise looking (maybe not as it had its head up an exhaust) but shabby.

A giant cat...

Then while I was walking to the metro, I saw a horse tethered in the middle of nowhere. I have no idea how to explain this one either.

"Neighhhhh...."

The animal sightings didn't stop there. On the metro there was some guy with a dog. Obviously I didn't sit on the empty seat next to it. It's not that I don't like dogs but I f I don't know them then I am very wary of them. However, this dog seemed good. It was pretty much like this one:
"Woof woof!"





He got off and then an Alsatian dog got on the metro and the owner actually let him lounge on the seat! There are a lot of animals?! Well, it doesn't stop there. I saw Mr English Bull Terrier 3 more times!! Well, it wasn't him but they both looked like him wandering around in town. I don't think it was him anyway...hmmm...

All different or a spy dog in 3 places?

Where they all came from I don't know. Maybe the sun brought them out for a wander or maybe it's an in thing at the moment and I'm really uncool?!  I am just thankful that I have avoided a run in with a spider today! Maybe the sun keeps them away!

3 comments:

OKinUK said...

I need to ride the metro.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

@Mollie- Definitly...take some dog treats though just to avoid any potential dog related problems!

Rebecca said...

Wow, haha. That is a lot of animals for one day! It usually makes me happy to see animals though. . .they remind me of a more peaceful world in which not just humans and their greed count, but love and care of others that are not human? I don't know lol. That sounded strange haha, but I guess since I like animals more than humans, I like seeing them around. Unless they are called SNAKES. Eww. Yuk. No, and not even a no, thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...