Wednesday 26 January 2011

WIN! WIN! WIN!

I decided that I was going to have a break from the stress of job applications and all other school related stuff and have some me time. What best place to go than the ice rink to watch a hockey game! What a game it was too! Currently my team are doing pretty horrifically with financial instability, dodgy facilities and an extremely short bench to the tune of like 10 players! You thought I was being over dramatic with the whole not doing well but seriously .. it's pretty dire times. However.. in all that adversity, in all that chaos and standing skate to skate with ex-NHLer's they played bloody brilliant!! They won the game, played with so much passion and managed to rile the other team up who DO NOT like to lose hahah!! They actually resorted to trying to get our guys to fight to short bench them even more!! Proper underdog game it was. I have to say I am in awe of all players and do not think I will see a more hard fought, passionate, strong and gutsy team for a long time!! 

In the face of adversity and hard times, give it a big check and be on your way to your goal!

Proud hockey fan tonight :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...